Frontend Team Lead
Authomize is seeking a skilled and experienced Frontend Team Lead to join our dynamic team. As the Frontend Team Lead, you will be responsible for managing a team of frontend developers and owning the frontend architecture and development process. You will also oversee the development and maintenance of our API gateway, built with Node.js, ensuring high-quality and scalable solutions are delivered.
- Lead a team of frontend developers at Authomize, providing mentorship, guidance,
and support in their day-to-day activities.
- Provide technical leadership in frontend-related systems, staying up to date with the
latest web technologies and trends, including CR and best practices.
- Identify and address technical debt, performance bottlenecks, and architectural
- Work and lead complex and challenging UI issues, maintain and enhance UI
- Coordinate with backend teams to design and implement API endpoints and
- E2E Development-Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software of
- Take an active role in defining the technical roadmap for your products and setting a
vision for each domain.
- Collaborate with Product & Engineering teams’ cross company, to ensure full-stack
application integrates seamlessly.
- BSc in computer science or equivalent industry experience.
- 4+ years experience in software engineering, focusing of Front-end development.
- Familiarity with modern tools and technologies.
- Prior experience in a SaaS company.
- Experience with API development using Node.js and familiarity with API gateway
- Experience with unit testing, integration testing, and end-to-end testing frameworks.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to effectively
collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of frontend build tools, package managers, and bundlers such as Vite and
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work.
Authomize is seeking a skilled and experienced Frontend Team Lead to join our dynamic team. As the Frontend Team…