Posted on Monday, July 3, 2023
Backed by the latest technology and a state-of-the-art automotive reconditioning facility, Carma makes buying pre-loved cars a seamless, hassle-free experience. Our vast range of cars and our high reconditioning standards are second to none, join us in disrupting the used car industry in Australia!
Working at Carma!
We want to make sure you love working at Carma! As a panel beater with us, you’ll get access to all our employee benefits including:
Amazing facilities: Brand new workshop with a supportive and fast-paced team
Career progression: If you want to learn new skills and develop your career further, this is the place for you
Great work-life balance: 38 hours per week, so you have time to switch off. Voluntary overtime available
Culture: Enjoy coming to work - we have social events, free snacks and Friday beers and well-being support 24/7 with Sonder
Discounts: We offer discounts across Carma cars, car parts and NRMA roadside insurance
Stability: We had record break-seed funding and goals to change the used car industry long-term in Australia!
About the role
As a panel beater at Carma, you will work on rapid repairs in our paint shop. You’ll be working on all the Carma Vehicles that got through our reconditioning process; disassembling and fitting, as well as light panel beating.
- Preparing vehicles for painting (from removal to disassembling panels and parts)
- Re-fitting and assembling Carma cars after paintwork
- Light panel beating as required
- Cutting and joining replacement sections of our cars by using welding equipment
- Meeting Carma quality standards with every job
- Experience as a panel beater in the automotive industry
- Currently based in Australia
- Australian driving licence and tradesperson certificate (we can support with the NSW transfer process)
- Ability to work full-time in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent English communication skills
- Working Holiday and Sponsorship 482 visas considered
At Carma, we are committed to enhancing our amazing culture, and ensuring every Carma employee can bring their best self to work! We embrace diversity and inclusion, are committed to safe work practices and make sure that we have support for all people to grow and develop with us. When you apply, please let us know of any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.