Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2023
Backed by the latest technology and a state-of-the-art automotive reconditioning facility, Carma makes buying pre-loved cars a seamless, hassle-free experience. Our vast range of cars and our high reconditioning standards are second to none, join us in disrupting the used car industry in Australia!
Working at Carma!
We want to make sure you love working at Carma! As a Detailer with us, you’ll get access to all our employee benefits including:
Amazing facilities: Brand new workshop with a supportive and fast-paced team
Career progression: If you want to learn new skills and develop your career further, this is the place for you
Great work-life balance: 38 hours per week, so you have time to switch off. Voluntary overtime available
Culture: Enjoy coming to work - we have social events, free snacks and Friday beers and well-being support 24/7 with Sonder
Discounts: We offer discounts across Carma cars, car parts and NRMA roadside insurance
Stability: We had record break-seed funding and goals to change the used car industry long-term in Australia!
About the role
If you are crazy about cars, this is an amazing opportunity for you to work with a wide range of brands! We are looking for an experienced detailer to join the Carma team to support the pre-delivery process and make sure that the cars are spotless and ready to be delivered to our customers.
- Exterior washing and detailing; washing, clay bar, buffing and polishing
- Interior cleaning including upholstery cleaning and stain removal
- Preparation of cars for both our photography team and our vehicle delivery team
- Experience buffing/ polishing would be preferred
- General car wash or detailing experience
- Great eye for detail
- Great work ethic and positive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Current Australian driver's licence
- Tech savvy - comfortable working with an iPad to update work orders
At Carma, we are committed to enhancing our amazing culture, and ensuring every Carma employee can bring their best self to work! We embrace diversity and inclusion, are committed to safe work practices and make sure that we have support for all people to grow and develop with us. When you apply, please let us know of any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.