Sales & Business Development
Posted on Monday, September 4, 2023
Backed by the latest technology and a state of the art automotive reconditioning facility, Carma makes buying pre-loved cars a seamless, hassle free experience. From our reconditioning standards, through to delivery and customer support, our customers are really at the heart of everything we do.
As a sales consultant at Carma, you won’t just be selling cars, you’ll be helping us completely revolutionise the used car market in Australia! You’ll be the voice of Carma to our customers, using empathy and authenticity to build trust over the phone and match people with the perfect car.
- Build and manage your sales pipeline from our inbound leads, through phone, email and live chat channels
- Achieve targets… including sales KPIs and conversion
- Build trust with customers and overcoming objections
- Develop your knowledge of the automotive industry - we have plenty of training to support you!
- Be a part of a high performing team that supports each other and takes accountability
- Help us continue to completely change the used car industry
- Experienced in sales - and a passion for selling and delivering amazing customer service!
- Ideally experienced in selling high value products/ services (B2B or B2C) over the phone
- Naturally competitive - you’ll love to exceed KPIs and targets
- You just get it - you understand the WHY behind a purchase
- A strong problem solver and you love thinking outside of the box
- High emotional Intelligence, you can read customers quickly and build trust over the phone
- Tech savvy - comfortable navigating multiple systems and ideally experience with a CRM
- Flexible availability, and comfortable working shifts outside of normal business hours and across weekends as required
Working at Carma
- We’re a fast growing business - come and grow your career (in sales or other departments) with us as the business continues to scale
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission from day one!
- Employee discounts on Carma cars, car parts and NRMA breakdown cover!
- This is an onsite, office based role, located in our Alexandria office!
At Carma, we are committed to enhancing our amazing culture, and ensure every Carma employee can bring their best self to work! We embrace diversity and inclusion, are committed to safe work practices and make sure that we have support for all people to grow and develop with us. When you apply, please let us know of any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.