Senior Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2023
Backed by the latest technology and a state-of-the-art automotive reconditioning facility, Carma makes buying pre-loved cars a seamless, hassle-free experience. From our reconditioning standards to delivery and customer support, our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
About the Role:
As a Senior Marketing Manager at Carma, you are passionate and creative seeking a career-defining challenge.
In this role you will partner with the Director of Brand Marketing to bring to life our marketing strategy across various marketing channels, to drive growth across a range of metrics. No two days will be the same in this fast-paced and hugely rewarding role. You will be responsible for creating best-in-class, creative campaigns, media plans, and channel-specific strategies with a focus on sponsorships and PR.
You will bring strong skills in collaboration, problem-solving and experience in developing strategies to drive growth, working with our roster of specialist agencies and a team of marketers.
- Brand strategy & marketing plan development:
- Campaign & agency management:
- Sponsorships & partnerships execution:
- Shape and evolve the Carma brand strategy and implementation of our visual identity, tone of voice and brand personality
- Guide and inspire the marketing team and broader organisation on exciting ways to bring the Carma brand to life both internally and externally
- Develop, measure and optimise the quarterly marketing plan aligned to broader business objectives and key results
- Work with the broader marketing team to develop the marketing plan with specific channel-led strategies and messaging
- Collaborate with the broader Carma Creative and Content team to integrate and promote video, written and social content
- Lead brand health measurement and competitor analysis to deliver insights that guide our brand and marketing strategy
- Partner with our creative/brand, media and PR agencies to develop and deliver connected and ambitious plans
- Lead planning and execution of multi-channel marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with external agencies to measure and optimise brand campaigns
- Assist in strategic planning, forecasting, and management of campaigns and budgets
- Foster relationships and partnerships with sports sponsorships and brand partnerships
- Oversee the coordination and execution of brand activations, marketing campaigns competitions, and digital integrations
- Push boundaries with big ideas that deliver growth in brand fame
- 7-10 years experience working in a marketing role
- Experience managing a range of cross-channel marketing campaigns targeting various audience segments
- Experience managing agency relationships to deliver brand, creative, media, sponsorships and PR strategies
- Ability to project manage and multi-task in a high-pressured environment with conflicting priorities
- Self-starter and enjoys working autonomously but is equally skilled at bringing a cross-functional team together to crack a problem
- Proven experience in managing large budgets
- Able to think both 'big picture’ to define a long-term strategy and develop short-term tactics and plans to deliver on that vision
- Experience delivering & deploying CRM/email marketing strategy (preferred, but not required)Degree in Business, Marketing or a relevant field
Working at Carma:
Sweet & Savory Perks: Breakfast foods, fresh coffee, and a range of snacks on us to keep you energized throughout the day!
Well-being & Mental Health: We are proud to offer an EAP that supports you and your family round the clock, in and outside of work
Social Events: Carma social events! From Christmas in July to EOM record-breaking moments we like to celebrate all the big (and smaller) wins!
Discounts & Savings: Generous savings on all cars, car parts, NRMA cover, novated leases, and finance discounts
At Carma, we are committed to enhancing our amazing culture, and ensuring every Carma employee can bring their best self to work! We embrace diversity and inclusion, are committed to safe work practices and make sure that we have support for all people to grow and develop with us. When you apply, please let us know of any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.