Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Monday, September 25, 2023
Backed by the latest technology and a state-of-the-art automotive reconditioning facility, Carma makes buying pre-loved cars a seamless, hassle-free experience. Our vast range of cars and our high reconditioning standards are second to none, join us in disrupting the used car industry in Australia!
Working at Carma!
We want to make sure you love working at Carma! As a Fitter with us, you’ll get access to all our employee benefits including:
Amazing facilities: Brand new workshop with a supportive and fast-paced team
Career progression: If you want to learn new skills and develop your career further, this is the place for you
Great work-life balance: 38 hours per week, so you have time to switch off. Voluntary overtime available
Culture: Enjoy coming to work - we have social events, free snacks Friday beers and well-being support 24/7 with Sonder
Discounts: We offer discounts across Carma cars, car parts and NRMA roadside insurance
Stability: We had record break-seed funding and goals to change the used car industry long-term in Australia!
About the role
As a Fitter at Carma, you will be supporting the disassembling and fitting process of all Carma vehicles that are going through our reconditioning process. This role gives you a great opportunity to get to work on a wide variety of car brands and models; and to cooperate closely with our wider production team!
- Preparing vehicles for repairs in our paint shop (everything from removal to disassembling panels and parts)
- Re-fitting and assembling Carma cars once the repair work has been completed
- Carrying out every job to the highest quality
- Assist with organising and maintaining a clean and safe workshop
- Experience in automotive fitting and/ or panel beating
- Australian driving licence
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Tech savvy - comfortable working with an iPad to update work order
At Carma, we are committed to enhancing our amazing culture, and ensuring every Carma employee can bring their best self to work! We embrace diversity and inclusion, are committed to safe work practices and make sure that we have support for all people to grow and develop with us. When you apply, please let us know of any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.