Content Writer (Internship)
Marketing & Communications
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Monday, September 25, 2023
Backed by the latest technology and a state-of-the-art automotive reconditioning facility, Carma makes buying pre-loved cars a seamless, hassle-free experience. From our reconditioning standards to delivery and customer support, our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
About the Role:
A chance for a current student or fresh grad to gain amazing industry experience in a 3-month internship with our growing Marketing team here at Carma!
In this role, you will be working amongst the marketing team to bring to life content with the goal of improving SEO rankings. You will be responsible for helping our marketing team write content for a variety of purposes and channels. If you're passionate about content creation and eager to learn more in this space, we want to hear from you!
- Create engaging SEO-optimised content that resonates with our target audience
- Adapt existing content for different purposes and audiences
- Editing and proofreading content to ensure accuracy, clarity, and consistency across platforms
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and best practices
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team, providing support where needed to achieve our collective goals and gaining insight and development in different areas of marketing
- Prepare website performance reports on Google Analytics and Google Search Console (don't worry if you’re not familiar with it, we’ll teach you!)
- Undertake competitor analysis both in the automotive and broader technology industries
- You are currently studying or completed a Degree in Marketing, Creative Writing, English, Journalism, Business, or a related field
- You are an engaging storyteller and writer who has the ability to turn sometimes technical topics into captivating narratives
- You have experience in content writing (university assignments, blogs, or personal portfolios are fine!)
- A self-driven problem-solver who can think out of the box to get things done
Working at Carma
- Sweet & Savory Perks: Breakfast foods, fresh coffee, and a range of snacks onus to keep you energized throughout the day!
- Well-being & Mental Health: We are proud to offer an EAP that supports you and your family round the clock, in and outside of work
- Social Events: Carma social events! From Christmas in July to EOM record-breaking moments we like to celebrate all the big (and smaller) wins!
- Discounts & Savings: Generous savings on all cars, car parts, NRMA cover, novated leases, and finance discounts
This is a 3-month internship/contract based role onsite in our Alexandria, Sydney HQ. We will consider candidates looking for both part-time and full-time opportunities.
At Carma, we are committed to enhancing our amazing culture, and ensuring every Carma employee can bring their best self to work! We embrace diversity and inclusion, are committed to safe work practices and make sure that we have support for all people to grow and develop with us. When you apply, please let us know of any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.