Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Backed by the latest technology and a state-of-the-art automotive reconditioning facility, Carma makes buying pre-loved cars a seamless, hassle-free experience. Our vast range of cars and our high reconditioning standards are second to none, join us in disrupting the used car industry in Australia!
About the role
Our Automotive Assistant role gives you the chance to familiarise yourself with the different steps in our production processes; this could be by providing support to our operations team, or our amazing photography studio!
- Washing, buffing and completing interior and exterior detailing of all vehicles.
- Inspect Carma vehicles for damage
- Logging the car’s information into the system (we will provide you with your own iPad)
- Relocation of vehicles, both around our production and our storage facilities, both based in Alexandria.
- Support the ad hoc duties of the day-to-day running of the production and storage sites.
- No prior experience is required to apply to this role, you just need to be eager to learn more about cars and the automotive industry
- Hold a valid driver’s licence (Australian)
- Being punctual and reliable
- Have outstanding attention to detail
- Full-time availability - you'll be working 8 am - 4 pm Monday - Friday onsite
Working with Carma!
- We want to make sure you love working at Carma! As a Painter with us, you’ll get access to all our employee benefits including:
- Amazing facilities: Brand new workshop with a supportive and fast-paced team
- Career progression: If you want to learn new skills and develop your career further, this is the place for you
- Great work-life balance: 38 hours per week, so you have time to switch off. Voluntary overtime available
- Culture: Enjoy coming to work - we have social events, free snacks Friday beers and well-being support 24/7 with Sonder
- Discounts: We offer discounts across Carma cars, car parts and NRMA roadside insurance
At Carma, we are committed to enhancing our amazing culture, and ensuring every Carma employee can bring their best self to work! We embrace diversity and inclusion, are committed to safe work practices and make sure that we have support for all people to grow and develop with us. When you apply, please let us know of any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.