Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) Technician
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Thursday, November 23, 2023
Backed by the latest technology and a state-of-the-art automotive reconditioning facility, Carma makes buying pre-loved cars a seamless, hassle-free experience. Our vast range of cars and our high reconditioning standards are second to none, join us in disrupting the used car industry in Australia!
About the Role
As one of Carma’s PDR Technicians, you will get to work on all sorts of vehicles from Utes to SUVs. In this role, you will get to be part of our operations team and collaborate with the wider team to ensure that every dent is repaired to the highest standards whilst retaining the factory paint of our cars.
- Remove dents through the use of different techniques including glue pulling and leveraging which may require the removal of vehicle lights and interior panels
- Provide guidance on panel defects and possible repair techniques
- Complete work orders required for a vehicle and confirm that work has been carried out with the quality that we are looking for
- Assist in prepping vehicles when required
- 5+ years of experience as a PDR Technician
- Automotive qualifications are highly regarded
- Have your own kit of PDR tools required for accurate repairs
- Australian driver's license
Working with Carma
- Amazing facilities: Brand new workshop with a supportive and fast-paced team
- Career progression: If you want to learn new skills and develop your career further, this is the place for you
- Great work-life balance: 38 hours per week, so you have time to switch off. Voluntary overtime available
- Culture: Enjoy coming to work - we have social events, free snacks Friday beers and well-being support 24/7 with Sonder
- Discounts: We offer discounts across Carma cars, car parts and NRMA roadside insurance
At Carma, we are committed to enhancing our amazing culture, and ensuring every Carma employee can bring their best self to work! We embrace diversity and inclusion, are committed to safe work practices and make sure that we have support for all people to grow and develop with us. When you apply, please let us know of any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.