Empathy was created to help families with everything they face after the loss of a loved one. Powered by tech and driven by purpose, we are on a mission to change the way the world deals with loss, teaming up with some of the world’s biggest and oldest companies to bring a new level of support to those who need it most. It’s unique, rewarding work with many interesting challenges along the way.
Our flagship product is a digital loss companion that accompanies families through every aspect of a loved one’s death, from funeral planning and estate settling to dealing with grief, mortality, and family. Partnering with families to bring empathy and transparency to every aspect of this difficult time in their lives, we’re on a mission to change the way the world copes with loss.
About the team
Connecting with families at a difficult time in their lives requires sensitivity and creativity. The marketing team works across platforms and disciplines to tell honest stories, create meaningful interactions, and deliver value. We are constantly learning and evolving as we gain insights from our users, coworkers, and partners.
In this role you will
- Develop and own full-funnel marketing for sales prospects and leads
- Motivates the team to innovate across the sales process from ideation to content creating to campaign setup, iterations and optimization.
- Create buyer personas and drive the prioritization of our email marketing and content marketing strategy
- Drive and own strategy to increase organic lead engagement and improve metrics across the entire lead funnel
- Hone in on different personas and strategically curate engaging marketing materials to drive business goals.
- Manage the email platform across all business personas, creating and optimizing campaigns and advising on best practices to other marketing and sales team members
- Leverage data to measure the effectiveness of campaigns to inform content and marketing priorities and focus areas
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in marketing roles, preferably with a B2B or B2B2C focus.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, as well as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Hubspot or equivalent
- Experience in marketing automation or lifecycle email marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Desire to work at a high-growth mid-stage startup
- Mission-driven, with a passion for helping families dealing with loss
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and turning ambiguity into direction
- Experience in B2B healthcare, employer benefits or insurance – preferred.
The base compensation for this position ranges between $95,000 - $115,000. This is decided based on many factors, including but not limited to: skills, qualifications, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, we are proud to offer a competitive benefits package for all eligible employees.