Empathy is on a mission to help families with everything they face after the loss of a loved one. With an award-winning product, powered by tech and driven by purpose, we provide peace of mind by guiding families through all the tedious and time-consuming tasks that follow a loss, automating many of the processes so that they can focus on what truly matters.
About the team
The Operations Team at Empathy serves as the backbone of Empathy, meticulously overseeing diverse responsibilities that keep the company running smoothly. We are a dedicated and versatile team, involved in every aspect of day-to-day operations, collaborating seamlessly with various departments to ensure efficiency and productivity.
In this role you will
- Take full ownership of our CEO calendar including scheduling of meetings with participants around the globe.
- Prepare and meticulously organize essential documentation required for meetings.
- Compose confidential and sensitive correspondences, reports, and other communications.
- Plan travel & book flights - plan and coordinate travel arrangements, including booking international flights and accommodation.
- Preparation and submission of expense reports as well as purchase requests.
- Collaborate with global stakeholders - there is flexible availability aligned with US working hours.
- Assist with project-related tasks as needed, collaborating with cross-functional teams to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Supervise and coordinate special events.
We are looking for a versatile and highly organized Executive or Personal Assistant to provide tailored administrative support to our CEO.
- A minimum of two years of experience as a Personal or Executive Assistant.
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written.
- In-depth familiarity with office management systems, such as Google Workspace.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to address issues proactively and find effective solutions independently.
- Strong attention to detail and highly developed organizational skills.
- Exceptional multitasking abilities and adeptness at prioritizing daily workloads.
- Excellent communication skills, encompassing both written and verbal, along with strong interpersonal capabilities.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, while being flexible and available to attend required tasks after working hours when needed.
- Demonstrates discretion and maintains a high level of confidentiality.