Fullstack Team Leader
We’re looking for a Fullstack Team Leader to join our R&D and help us scale.
We're an exciting young startup, built by a team of veteran entrepreneurs! With guidde everyone can magically create video documentation / how-to videos with AI. We democratize the creation of how-to videos and visual documentation, with a goal in mind - revolutionize the way we share knowledge. Our platform makes it easy for anyone to record or edit video and audio, and embed them in any system. We’re a first-class PLG company, built from the ground up on self-serve. We work in an energetic environment with cutting edge technologies (Serverless, GCP, OpenAI, React, NodeJS, CI/CD, Elastic, WebGL, Canvas and much more…).
What will you be responsible for ?
- You will lead a team of creative and motivated engineers - mentoring the people each in his path, provide technical leadership and coaching, work closely with company leadership, product managers, and designers to architect, prioritize, and iterate over product functionality.
- You will have full ownership, E2E, on key domains of our application by planning, designing, reviewing, implementing and shipping new product features and engineering infrastructures -
- You will be hands on (±50%) - develop, lead-by-example, push coding best practices and code craftsmanship standards.
- You will groom healthy development processes.
What would make you a good fit for this role ?
- You are a People’s person - you’ll be managing our most valuable asset - our own Guidders!
- You are able to see the big picture, zoom out, prioritize, estimate well, mitigate risks and have a sharp eye for details, and you're a positive thinker! at guidde we love to take challenges straight up, so a good level of courage and positivity is a must !
- You have 2+ years of experience as a Development Team Leader
- You have 5+ years of experience in Fullstack development, preferably working with NodeJS, Typescript and React on Cloud-Based SaaS products
- You have proven experience designing and architecting distributed systems using micro services
- You are a team player who wants to join a great team and have meaningful impact
- You are a professional practicing the most advanced methodologies in DevOps and CI/CD