Senior Game Artist
Senior Game Artist
We’re not looking for any kind of artists but Game Artists who love, live and breathe games. You’ll be surrounded by game programmers, artists and other talented team mates who do too. Together, you’ll work to build worlds, characters and games to be loved and enjoyed by millions and millions of players for years to come!. Our game experiences combine casual, social games, narrative and many UX and Art challenges.
So if you love games and can’t wait to build the future of entertainment, you get upset when art is inconsistent, you have passion and clear vision for developing visual identity for games?, you will have a blast with us at Kooply. You’ll be a part of a small, tight-knit team where you’ll learn and adapt at a very rapid pace and become an integral part of our amazing crew.
- Developing the visual style, design and overall look of the game
- Creating beautiful, engaging game characters, assets and environments
- Developing visual concepts and ideas, as well as just generally creating 3D, 2D, vfx and/or UI art for mobile games
- Support team in game design, working closely with programmers, community and everyone else on a tightly knit game team.
- Previous experience in game development and making game art
- Capability to independently create concept sketches and maybe even final renderings/tweaks and animations
- Ability to create a variety of production quality, casual game art style
- Pride and responsibility in your work when given the freedom to work independently
- Modesty and respect when receiving feedback from your team
- At least some experience with 3D softwares and making 3D game art is a plus
- Passion for games, especially mobile games is a plus
- Please include a portfolio/work samples as part of your application
Extra bonus points for
- Unity skills
- Any 3D modeling or tech art experience
- Passion for video games and immersive experiences!