Senior Data Analyst
Senior Data Analyst
We are actively looking for a seasoned Data Analyst ready to expand their skill set in the domain of Data Engineering. Our fast-paced mobile gaming company offers a rich opportunity for growth, where you can explore various elements of data science and analytics, whilst catering to the unique requirements of teams across user acquisition, development, product, art, and management. If you are a self-driven professional ready to evolve into a leadership role, providing solutions, insights, and tools to all stakeholders, we'd love to connect with you.
- Conduct insightful exploratory analysis on complex datasets.
- Oversee A/B testing processes with a multitude of tests, KPIs and adherence to statistical significance practices
- Manage and optimize our data stack, including in-app events, data structures, and ETL processes on AWS and Azure.
- Develop and manage user-friendly dashboards and comprehensive reports that cater to diverse business needs.
- Establish and maintain effective data monitoring and alerting systems.
- Generate actionable product and technical insights through custom queries and reports that shape strategic decisions.
- Handle User-Generated Content (UGC) and develop approaches to highlight the best content for our players.
- Develop diverse ETL processes across different data sources and destinations.
- At least 4 years of experience in a data-related role, with proven skills.
- Passion for data and problem-solving
- Outstanding analytical & technical skills
- Understanding of A/B testing principles and methodologies.
- Ability to work with large and complex datasets.
- Proven ability in conducting exploratory data analysis.
- Self-driven and resourceful, with a strong desire to learn, innovate, and grow.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, able to transform complex business requirements into user-friendly solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Mobile gaming experience / passion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Statistics / Computer Science background and knowledge.
- Basic understanding of machine learning concepts and algorithms.
- Proficiency in managing data on platforms such as Azure, AWS.
- Familiarity with ETL processes and tools.
- Experience in setting up and managing data monitoring and alerting systems.
We believe in the potential of individuals to drive their growth whilst significantly contributing to the business. We foster an environment where initiative and innovation are celebrated, and every team member has the opportunity to learn, create, and make an impact. If you are looking to utilize your data expertise to shape the future of mobile gaming, we'd be excited to hear from you.