The Mesh team is a group of innovators and leaders on a mission to make payments smarter, smoother, and more secure. We believe in building a transparent and dynamic world, and we highly invest in our people, customers, and product. We have a flexible work model, connecting people from multiple locations including the US, Europe, and Tel Aviv. We are always looking for talented people to be part of the team and to help shape the Mesh product and culture. Join us in building the future of corporate payments!
We are looking for a passionate QA Automation engineer who is looking to make a real impact in how companies manage their corporate spend! If you see yourself as an advocate of quality and would like to contribute to our product's full life-cycle, you might just be the person we're looking for. As a QA Automation Engineer at Mesh you will be part of our core QA team, where each member of our engineering team responsible for all quality processes within a product release. We work in two weeks sprints, based on a CI/CD methodology.
What you will do:
* Design, develop, document and execute Automation API, backend and client E2E tests running in a CI environment.
* Analyze business and technical requirements to build and maintain a set of E2E automation tests.
* Architect and implement automation test frameworks including infrastructures from scratch.
* Review product requirements and technical design and provide meaningful feedback and effort estimation.
* Detect and troubleshoot issues found during the Automation test runs including analysis of application logs – collaborate with product managers and developers to isolate any issues and track them to closure.
* Being part of the onboarding session for internal users and new employees.
* Assist developers with automation strategy.
* Work with product to interpret functional requirements.
What should you have:
* 3+ years of experience as a Automation QA engineer working with Web / SaaS applications, conducting both client and server testing.
* Experience writing automation framework code.
* Experience in Debugging tools, Restful APIs.
* Experience with testing APIs using Postman, Swagger or other tools.
* Excellent English & Hebrew communication skills - written and verbal.
* Proven ability to plan, develop and execute test cases.
* Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
* Self-learning and independence.
* Experience with Testim.io tool is a plus.
* Good understanding of OO programming is a plus.
* Experience writing Automation infrastructure, manual QA is a plus.
* Great team player and with the ability to communicate with various stakeholders.
* A degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience - an advantage.
We want to make sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. Mesh is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job-related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Mesh’s policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Something looks off?