The Mesh team is a group of innovators and leaders on a mission to make payments smarter, smoother, and more secure. We believe in building a transparent and dynamic world, and we highly invest in our people, customers, and product. We have a flexible work model, connecting people from multiple locations including the US, Europe, and Tel Aviv. We are always looking for talented people to be part of the team and to help shape the Mesh product and culture. Join us in building the future of corporate payments!
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join a strong and growing team.
Each team member is an all-around player that influences the product from the overall experience to full development. You'll be using top technologies like React, Java, Node.js, and AWS infrastructure to build a unique experience in the world of B2B payments.
What Will You Do:
- Be part of a highly experienced engineering team that tackles challenging problems and finds creative ways to solve them.
- Plan, design, and build large and complex, customer-facing web applications from the ground up using modern frameworks.
- Work closely with designers and product owners, and participate in the decision-making to deliver high-quality UI/UX that creates value for customers.
- Practice the most advanced client and server-side techniques available with challenging service-oriented architecture, using the best technologies available
- Express yourself and bring your personal experience & knowledge into an agile, diverse team (we’re counting on amazing people to help us grow & adapt)
What Should You Have:
- At least 4 years of experience in frontend development using modern JS frameworks (React- an advantage).
- A deep understanding of production systems, the architecture of web products, and performance best practices.
- Experience building a product end-to-end through the technical design, coding, testing, and deployment phases.
- Experience working in fast-paced startup environments.
- Independent, fast learner, and excited about learning new technologies.
- Can-do attitude, proactive team player with a desire to impact our team, product, and customers.
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL technologies, such as PostgreSQL/MySQL/MongoDB/DynamoDB, etc.
We want to make sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. Mesh is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job-related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Mesh’s policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Something looks off?