Senior Content Marketing Manager
The Mesh team is a group of innovators and leaders on a mission to make payments smarter, smoother, and more secure. We believe in building a transparent and dynamic world, and we highly invest in our people, customers, and product. We have a flexible work model, connecting people from multiple locations including the US, Europe, and Tel Aviv. We are always looking for talented people to be part of the team and to help shape the Mesh product and culture. Join us in building the future of corporate payments!
We are looking for an experienced and creative Senior Content Manager to build, own and execute Mesh’s content marketing strategy through different marketing channels. This role will report to the head of product marketing and partner with marketing, product, sales, and customer success to proactively drive content-focused programs..
About The Role
- Partner with product marketing and sales to develop content for finance directors and travel managers. Manage content marketing calendar with relevant stakeholders.
- Make recommendations on day-to-day execution, propose ideas for new campaigns and experiments, and help execute those.
- Create a variety of marketing assets including - case studies, blog posts, ebooks, infographics, white papers, email campaigns, and more.
- Conduct competitor research analysis on an ongoing basis.
- Assist the product team with UX and technical writing for various products and features.
- Work closely with Sales & Customer Success teams to create marketing collaterals and content for our users.
- Work closely with the design team to execute marketing campaigns in various tones of voice.
- Research and contribute creative ideas to support key content goals, such as increasing conversion rates in the sales funnel, growing blog subscribers and LinkedIn followers, growing inbound organic traffic, and more.
- At least 4 years of experience in content marketing, preferably for B2B SaaS companies.
- Experience with writing and editing product marketing content and sales enablement materials.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with a great understanding of what it takes to engage readers with riveting content.
- A creative storyteller and out of the box thinker.
- A critical thinker with the ability to work well within and across teams.
- Experience with leading-edge marketing tools and platforms preferred
We want to make sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. Mesh is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job-related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Mesh’s policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Something looks off?