Manual & Automation QA Engineer
The Mesh team is a group of innovators and leaders on a mission to make payments smarter, smoother, and more secure. We believe in building a transparent and dynamic world, and we highly invest in our people, customers, and product. We have a flexible work model, connecting people from multiple locations including the US, Europe, and Tel Aviv. We are always looking for talented people to be part of the team and to help shape the Mesh product and culture. Join us in building the future of corporate payments!
We are looking for a passionate QA engineer who is looking to make a real impact in how companies manage their corporate spend!. If you see yourself as an advocate of quality and would like to contribute to our product's full life-cycle, you might just be the person we're looking for. As a QA Engineer at Mesh you will be part of our core QA team, where each member of our engineering team responsible for all quality processes within a product release. We work in two weeks sprints, based on a CI/CD methodology.
What you will do:
* Review product requirements and technical design and provide meaningful feedback and effort estimation.
* Detect and analyze defects including analysis of application logs – collaborate with product managers and developers to isolate any issues and track them to closure.
* Execute test suite, assess and troubleshoot issues defined during the testing process
* Being part of the onboarding session for internal users and new employees,
* Work with developers and product to interpret functional requirements and address defects found during testing
* Develop, document and execute test plans and test cases based on requirements.
* Analyse business and technical requirements to build and maintain a set of E2E automation tests using Testim.io tool.
* Create, run and track automation tests running in a CI environment
What should you have:
* 3+ years of experience as a software QA engineer working with Web applications, conducting both client and server testing
* Experience in Debugging tools, Restful APIs.
* Experience with testing APIs using Postman, Swagger or other tools.
* Ability to plan, develop and execute test cases
* Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
* Proven ability to plan, develop and execute test cases.
* Self-learning and independence.
* Great team player and with the ability to communicate with various stakeholders.
* A degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience - an advantage.
* Excellent English & Hebrew communication skills - written and verbal.
* Experience with any programming language is a plus.
* Experience with software testing tools, like Selenium is a plus
* Experience with Testim.io tool is a plus.
We want to make sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. Mesh is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job-related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Mesh’s policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.