Obligo is on a mission to build trust between landlords and renters through financial technology that supports the lifecycle of the landlord-tenant relationship. The strategic partnerships team leads the charge in identifying opportunities for and building collaborations with strategic partners such as property management software companies, financial institutions, tech companies, and other real estate related firms.
Obligo is looking for a product designer who’s passionate about creating beautiful intuitive products to join our team and take part in our high-energy TLV beach-side office culture.
As a product designer you will:
- Create intuitive and awesome UX experiences across Obligo’s SAAS platform, with users ranging from everyday apartment renters to real estate professionals such as leasing agents, property managers and accountants.
- Create detailed UX mocks for new features. Thinking carefully and creatively about both known and unknown use cases, you will create simple, elegant, future proof, and self-explanatory designs.
- Write an accurate, simple, actionable microcopy to make every interaction obvious and predictable. Guide the user to take the desired action, every single time.
- Engage directly with multiple stakeholders inside and outside Obligo to gather feedback and iterate on your designs.
- Refine your UX design mocks into beautiful, pixel-perfect specs that your developer comrades will be able to implement with speed, intention and joy.
- Research how users interact with our product using session playback tools (Fullstory) to enhance your designs even after they reach production.
- Experiment on alternative designs and microcopy using A/B testing.
- As the company’s first design hire, you will contribute to any and all design decisions, from website to emails to sales decks.
- At least 3 years of proven experience working as a product designer on complex SaaS products.
- Deep love and respect for microcopy, matched with flawless written English.
- Proven portfolio of UX and UI designs for web and mobile-web applications
- Artistically talented with strong attention to detail.
- Proven skillset in Sketch, Figma and other design tools.
- Self-motivated, fast learner, able to self-manage and prioritize under a high workload.
- Team player who understands how to balance collaboration and brainstorming with execution and shipping
Obligo is backed by VCs such as 83North, 10D and Entree capital.
Round A announcement - Nov 2020
Obligo 'Most Promising Israeli-Founded Fintech Startup in Lending and Financing' - Mar 2021
Round B announcement - Nov 2021
Something looks off?