QA Automation Engineer
Obligo is on a mission to build trust between landlords and renters through financial technology that supports the lifecycle of the landlord-tenant relationship. The strategic partnerships team leads the charge in identifying opportunities for and building collaborations with strategic partners such as property management software companies, financial institutions, tech companies, and other real estate related firms.
Obligo is a Fintech / Realestate-Tech startup, looking for a QA / Automation Engineer to join our tech team and take part in our high-energy TLV beach-side office culture.
- Leading quality assurance processes and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Designing test scenarios, scripts and procedures that fit with the concepts of Test Automation and Continuous Delivery
- Working with Software Engineers to ensure the right levels of test automation are built to the company’s standards
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose.
- Testing both backend applications (API’s) and frontend applications
- Breaking things and finding problems!
- BSc in computer science / engineering or equivalent experience
- Organized, methodical and able to handle pressure
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Hands-on experience with E2E testing - Advantage
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases - Advantage
Obligo is backed by VCs such as 83North, 10D and Entree capital.
Round A announcement - Nov 2020
Obligo 'Most Promising Israeli-Founded Fintech Startup in Lending and Financing' - Mar 2021
Round B announcement - Nov 2021
Something looks off?