Obligo is looking for a UX/UI designer who’s passionate about creating beautiful intuitive products to join our team and take part in our high-energy TLV beach-side office culture.
As a UX/UI Designer you will:
- Create intuitive and awesome UX experiences across Obligo’s SaaS platform, with users ranging from everyday home renters to real estate professionals such as leasing agents, property managers, and accountants.
- Create detailed UX mocks for new features. Thinking carefully and creatively about known and unknown use cases, you will create simple, elegant, future-proof, and self-explanatory designs.
- Write an accurate, simple, actionable microcopy to make every interaction obvious and predictable. Guide the user to take the desired action, every single time.
- Engage directly with multiple stakeholders inside and outside Obligo to gather feedback and iterate on your designs.
- Refine your UX design mocks into beautiful, pixel-perfect specs that your developer comrades will be able to implement with speed, intention, and joy.
- Research how users interact with our product using session playback tools (Fullstory) to enhance your designs even after they reach production.
- Experiment with alternative designs and microcopy using A/B testing.
- As the company’s first design hire, you will contribute to any and all design decisions, from website to emails to sales decks.
- At least 3 years of proven experience working as a UX/UI designer on complex SaaS products.
- Deep love and respect for microcopy, matched with flawless written English.
- Proven portfolio of UX and UI designs for web and mobile web applications
- Artistically talented with strong attention to detail.
- Proven skill set in Sketch, Figma, and other design tools.
- Self-motivated, fast learner, able to self-manage and prioritize under a high workload.
- Team player who understands how to balance collaboration and brainstorming with execution and shipping
Obligo is the simplest way to establish trust between renters and landlords worldwide. Harnessing the power of open banking, big data and AI, Obligo is able to determine the risk of both landlords and renters, and assume the risk of the rental transaction. By acting as a trusted 3rd party, Obligo rids both landlords and renters from the burden of security deposits. Deposit-free properties, powered by Obligo, are simpler to operate and much more attractive to renters.
Obligo has over 60 employees, our R&D center is based in Tel-Aviv (Geula beach!).
Obligo is backed by VCs such as 83North, 10D and Entree capital.
Round A announcement - Nov 2020
Obligo 'Most Promising Israeli-Founded Fintech Startup in Lending and Financing' - Mar 2021
Round B announcement - Nov 2021