Obligo is on a mission to build trust between landlords and renters through financial technology that supports the lifecycle of the landlord-tenant relationship.
We are looking for a Backend Developer to join our team and take part in our high-energy TLV beach-side office culture.
Your primary focus will be development in a microservices infrastructure which uses the CQRS pattern, implementing new technologies and services, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from different consumers (front-end/API).
As a Backend Developer you will
- Design and implement simple solutions to complicated problems
- Write high-quality, reusable and testable code
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Collaborate with other developers, designers and external stakeholders
- Perform code reviews to other developers in your team
- 4 years of proven work experience as a Back-end developer with programming languages like Node.js, Java, and Python
- BS.c in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience working with both NoSQL/relational databases (Mongo/Postgres/MySQL)
- Experience building dockerized services
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, testing and deployment)
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Good organizational, time-management and problem-solving skills
- Experience in creating and integrating to 3rd party APIs
- Experience with AWS/GCP/Azure
- Knowledge of CQRS/event-driven design patterns - Advantage
Obligo is the simplest way to establish trust between renters and landlords worldwide. Harnessing the power of open banking, big data and AI, Obligo is able to determine the risk of both landlords and renters, and assume the risk of the rental transaction. By acting as a trusted 3rd party, Obligo rids both landlords and renters from the burden of security deposits. Deposit-free properties, powered by Obligo, are simpler to operate and much more attractive to renters.
Our R&D center is based in Tel-Aviv (Geula beach!)
Obligo is backed by VCs such as 83North, 10D and Entree capital.
Round A announcement - Nov 2020
Obligo 'Most Promising Israeli-Founded Fintech Startup in Lending and Financing' - Mar 2021