Associate Customer Success Manager
Obligo’s mission is to power the rental experience of the future through trust-building financial technology that eliminates the burden of security deposits. Renters enjoy instant qualification and deposit-free renting while property owners and managers streamline their operations and make their listings more appealing to renters.
About the Position
Obligo is looking for an exceptional team member to join our Customer Success team. Obligo partners with landlords, management companies and leasing agencies to enhance their rental experience through technology. You will be the face of the company to our partners. You will earn our partners’ trust by gaining a deep understanding of their business needs and our product’s capabilities. You will anticipate our partners’ needs and help shape Obligo’s technology roadmap, becoming an agent for change.
At Obligo, we value the success of our partners above all else. Having our partners realize their goals is the most valuable indicator of overall company performance. While every part of the company works towards this objective, Customer Success takes the lead.
- Manage and cultivate long-term relationships with partners at all levels.
- Identify, champion and help partners accomplish their goals.
- Lead implementation, onboarding, training, change management and pilot programs for your portfolio of customers.
- Be a force multiplier for the value our partners derive from the platform.
- Seek growth opportunities with partners.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and product teams, acting as the internal voice of the customer.
- Deliver success stories, case studies and referral sources to foster company growth.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 2 years experience in a Customer Success role at a SAAS company
- B2B experience is required
- Real Estate experience is a plus
- You are sociable, empathetic, charismatic and highly organized.
- You are a problem solver, a clear communicator and exhibit sound judgment.
- You have a strong understanding of SaaS platforms and API models.
- Willingness to experiment, make mistakes and learn.
Benefits and Perks
- Hybrid work model, including 2-3 days per week of working from home
- Join a mission-driven and value-driven company that puts culture, personal growth and well-being front and center
- A chance to work with incredible teammates who are bright, creative, talented, and passionate!
- Growth & Training Opportunities
- Fun office environment on Union Square, including communal food, music and games
- Frequent company and team events including physical workouts, restaurants and more
- Up to 3 months fully remote work per year - for your inner digital nomad
- Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule
- Stock Options to all full time employees
- Home Office Expense Reimbursement
- Health, Dental and Vision plan options with generous company contributions
- 401-K with match
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) Options
- Commuter Benefits (pre-tax dollars for transit and parking)
At Obligo, we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Base Salary Range: $70,000 to $80,000 base salary with Bonus and Equity