Product Marketing Manager
Obligo’s mission is to power the rental experience of the future through trust-building financial technology that eliminates the burden of security deposits. Renters enjoy instant qualification and deposit-free renting while property owners and managers streamline their operations and make their listings more appealing to renters.
About the Position
Obligo is looking for a driven, curious and fun Product Marketing Manager to join our team and help us fulfill our mission of building trust between landlords and renters. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this role will be responsible for driving product conversion, adoption and retention.
The ideal candidate will bring exceptional copywriting skills, sharp attention to detail, project management and operational chops, and a talent for translating technical product details into benefits for our end users. Most importantly, the candidate must contribute to Obligo’s internal culture of trust, transparency, excellence and teamwork.
If you’re a creative marketer with a passion for problem solving, this role is for you.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product suite and 3rd party integrations
- Create compelling sales enablement content (i.e. product brochures, sales decks, video tutorials, customer case studies)
- Own and manage Partner Resource Center, including FAQs, video tutorials and knowledgebase
- Collaborate closely with the product team on all product and email microcopy
- Support execution of product email/SMS, landing pages and automated workflows
- Interview and survey customers to document market needs, buyer personas, and buying processes to assist in the creation of go-to-market campaigns and content
- Experiment and A/B test new marketing channels and in-product copy
- Understand and document the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
- Collaborate with Sales, Business Development, and Customer Success to ensure our teams have the product marketing assets they need to successfully sell
- Provide graphic design direction to agency resources to support marketing content creation
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience in a product marketing or brand manager role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Journalism/Business or a related field
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Hubspot and Figma experience
- Excellent project management skills (you’ll be working daily with cross-Atlantic team members)
- A keen eye for graphic design
- Strong presentation skills
- A desire to work in a supportive, collaborative, transparent, and multicultural environment
- A start-up mentality - you’re ready to make things happen!
- Industry experience in fintech or proptech is a plus
Benefits and Perks
- Join a mission-driven and value-driven company that puts culture, personal growth and well-being front and center
- A chance to work with incredible teammates who are bright, creative, talented, and passionate!
- Growth & Training Opportunities
- Hybrid work model, including 2-3 days per week of working from home
- Fun office environment on Union Square, including communal food, music and games
- Frequent company and team events including workout classes, restaurants and more
- Up to 3 months fully remote work per year for the digital nomads out there
- Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule
- Stock Options to all full time employees
- Home Office Expense Reimbursement
- Health, Dental and Vision plan options with generous company contributions
- 401-K with match
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) Options
- Commuter Benefits (pre-tax dollars for transit and parking)
Obligo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Base salary range: $110,000 to $140,000 Plus bonus and equity