We create a safe space for communities to thrive.
OpenWeb’s technology empowers its partners to build vibrant communities rooted in healthy conversations and robust social experiences.
Founded in 2015, OpenWeb has nearly 300 employees in New York City, Tel Aviv, Kyiv, San Diego, Canada, London, and Paris and is backed by world-class investors including Georgian, Insight Partners, , Entrée Capital, The New York Times, Samsung Next, Dentsu, and ScaleUp. To date, the company has raised $393 million in funding and is currently valued at $1.5 billion.
To learn more about OpenWeb’s platform visit OpenWeb.com, or follow @OpenWebHQ on LinkedIn and Twitter.
How You'll Contribute as our Android Engineer:
- Your Mission. Be part of the team that builds a best in class Mobile SDK for millions of end users.
- Build the future. End to end planning and execution of the structure for both our iOS and Android Mobile SDK to match our current scope of product offerings between mobile and web.
- Make an Impact. Be responsible for writing high quality, UI, defect-free, secure, extensible, and reusable code, and ensure that code is protected and tested through rigorous automated practices.
- Team work. Partner closely with teammates and play an active role in improving our mobile product
The Skills and Experience You Bring:
- 3+ years experience working hands-on in Android development of complex native applications
- Willingness to develop on both iOS and Android platforms
- Experience with Kotlin, MVVM and UI/UX
- Advantage: experience Flows, Background threads, and Unit Testing.
- Advantage: experience working with a scalable SDK
- Hands-on end-to-end development of mobile SDK features using agile methods
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
The OpenWeb Culture
We offer a dynamic and unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to London, France, Kyiv, and Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world-class and high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, and creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change and strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role and projects from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, and make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
OpenWeb is committed to building diverse teams and upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status.
Also, we care about your privacy! Please take a moment to review OpenWeb’s Privacy Practices.
Something looks off?