We create a safe space for communities to thrive.
OpenWeb’s technology empowers its partners to build vibrant communities rooted in healthy conversations and robust social experiences.
Founded in 2015, OpenWeb has nearly 300 employees in New York City, Tel Aviv, Kyiv, San Diego, Canada, London, and Paris and is backed by world-class investors including Georgian, Insight Partners, , Entrée Capital, The New York Times, Samsung Next, Dentsu, and ScaleUp. To date, the company has raised $393 million in funding and is currently valued at $1.5 billion.
To learn more about OpenWeb’s platform visit OpenWeb.com, or follow @OpenWebHQ on LinkedIn and Twitter.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for the setup, day-to-day operation and optimization of online display advertising campaigns, with the goal of achieving monetization KPI's on the world's leading publishers.
- Monitoring performance issues and providing solutions in a fast and accurate manner
- Work with our Partner Success team (in TLV and NYC) to operate all monitizations aspects.
- Analyze and optimize campaign performance and provide recommendations for yield strategy using data-based insights on each advertiser’s campaigns.
- Responsible for the technical aspects of advertiser’s integration into Openweb’s ad and revenue products
- You will report to Senior Director, Revenue.
What You'll Bring:
- 4+ years experience in a related position (Campaign Manager, Ad Operations Manager, Account Manager, etc.).
- Thorough understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem.
- Expertise in digital ad operations management and data analysis.
- High proficiency with MS Excel or Google Sheets, and the ability to analyze large sets of data coming in from multiple sources.
- Self-starter with a passion to independently manage and track large scaled projects.
- Comfortable working with tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advantage: Strong experience with Google Ad Manager.
The OpenWeb Culture
We offer a dynamic and unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to London, France, Kyiv, and Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world-class and high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, and creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change and strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role and projects from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, and make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
OpenWeb is committed to building diverse teams and upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status.
Build your skills with us as you build a better web for everyone. Join us!
Also, we care about your privacy! Please take a moment to review OpenWeb’s Privacy Practices.
Something looks off?