Partner Success Director
We create a safe space for communities to thrive.
OpenWeb's mission is to improve the quality of conversations online, building a healthier web where content creators of all kinds are empowered to thrive. As a product company, OpenWeb partners with publishers and brands to build strong, direct relationships with their audiences.
OpenWeb's technology empowers its partners to build vibrant communities rooted in healthy conversations and robust social experiences. OpenWeb works with more than 1,000 top-tier publishers, hosting more than 100 million active users each month.
Founded in 2015, OpenWeb has nearly 300 employees in New York City, Tel Aviv, Kyiv, San Diego, Canada, London, and Paris and is backed by world-class investors including Georgian, Insight Partners, , Entrée Capital, The New York Times, Samsung Next, Dentsu, and ScaleUp. To date, the company has raised $393 million in funding and is currently valued at $1.5 billion.
To learn more about OpenWeb's platform visit OpenWeb.com, or follow @OpenWebHQ on LinkedIn and Twitter.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for overall health, growth and retention of assigned account portfolio
- Collaborate with Business Development, R&D, Product, and Marketing teams in order to manage and grow relationships with partners
- Develop and deploy strategies, action plans and playbooks to improve NPS, product adoption and customer retention outcomes
- Obsess over customer experience and know how to advocate for customer needs with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Contribute to process improvements, coaching/training development, and adopt a value driven approach to partner success
- Expand and leverage key relationships in the EMEA market to identify opportunities for up-selling and expansion of OpenWeb's platform and services
- Proactively lead account planning to align partner KPIs, expansion opportunities, relationship mapping, and effective action plans to best service the partner's needs
- Conduct business reviews and establish relationship cadence to ensure partner satisfaction, adoption, and growth
- Become a subject matter expert in OpenWeb's product suite and services
- Stay ahead of related industry trends, platforms and digital tools
- You will report to the VP of Partner success
What You'll Bring:
- 6-8+ years of strategic partnerships / account management experience - preferably publisher solutions in digital media, advertising technology space
- A self-starter, who deals well in fast paced environment and is comfortable taking ownership of projects and functions
- Analytical skills combined with a solid understanding of web technologies, digital media revenue ecosystem, and web advertising measurements and analytics
- Sales-oriented mindset with a history of successfully driving revenue by expanding and up-selling publishing partners
- Strong ability to interact and influence effectively with C-level executives and team members
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
- Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Data-driven, consultative and solution oriented mindset; project management experience a plus
- Passion to work in at a hyper-growth company and motivated to roll-up your sleeves to make a real impact
- Enthusiastic team player, positive and fun energy
- Multilingual skills are a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical aptitude
- Ability to travel as needed
The OpenWeb Culture
We offer a dynamic and unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world class and high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, and creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change and strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role and projects, from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, and make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
OpenWeb is committed to building diverse teams and upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status.
Build your skills with us as you build a better web for everyone. Join us! Also, we care about your privacy! Please take a moment to review OpenWeb's Privacy Practice
Something looks off?