Senior Software Engineer- Jeeng
OpenWeb’s mission is to improve the quality of conversations online, building a healthier web where content creators of all kinds are empowered to thrive. As a product company, OpenWeb partners with publishers and brands to build strong, direct relationships with their audiences.
OpenWeb’s technology empowers its partners to build vibrant communities rooted in healthy conversations and robust social experiences. OpenWeb works with more than 1,000 top-tier publishers, hosting more than 100 million active users each month.
Founded in 2015, OpenWeb has nearly 300 employees in New York City, Tel Aviv, Kyiv, San Diego, Canada, London, and Paris and is backed by world-class investors including Georgian, Insight Partners, Entrée Capital, The New York Times, Samsung Next, Dentsu, and ScaleUp. To date, the company has raised $393 million in funding and is currently valued at $1.5 billion.
To learn more about OpenWeb’s platform visit OpenWeb.com, or follow @OpenWebHQ on LinkedIn and Twitter.
What will you do:
As a Senior Software Engineer at Jeeng (an OpenWeb Company), you will help drive innovation in real-time advertising while working with our Ad server team and ensure our Ad Server is scalable, reliable, and fault-tolerant. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Act as a “full cycle” engineer; designing, developing, testing, deploying, operating, and supporting the software and infrastructure powering our Ad Server service
- Identify, investigate, and lead discussions on technological and architectural improvements and initiatives
- Actively participate in product requirements reviews and design discussions
- Contribute to technical solutions from technical design through release
- Draft technical requirements
- Create specifications and technical documentation
- Maintain and upgrade existing services as needed
- Troubleshoot issues for internal and external customers
What you’ll need:
- Computer science knowledge (education and/or actual work experience)
- C#/.NET experience
- Experience with DevOps/Infrastructure/Monitoring in Azure and Azure DevOps
- Azure development experience (Cloud services, App Services, Service Fabric, Storage)
- At least 5 years of relevant experience with above technologies.
- Proven technical capabilities with a track record in software development and successful delivery of software projects
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm and high standards for building robust and reliable solutions
- Knowledge of/interest in the digital and AdTech landscape, especially around OpenRTB and the delivery of ads (nice to have)
What you will get:
Our Senior Software Engineer compensation package includes an annual salary ranging between $130,000-$150,000 (based on the candidate's experience and skill set). In addition as part of the Jeeng team you will be eligible great benefits like:
- Company Stock Options - we believe that every employee should benefit from the company’s success, as we all contribute to it. Hence, we offer stock options to all our employees and continue to reward with more stock options over time.
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K matching - the company is matching dollar for dollar, up to 4% or $5,000 (whichever is higher)
- Very generous health benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision - for employees and their dependents
- $50 per month for wifi fee upon submitting a receipt
- $100 one-time fee for home office for new employees - one-off
- Insurance policies covered by the company: Short term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Life insurance, AD&D insurance
The OpenWeb Culture:
We offer a dynamic and unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world-class and high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, and creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change and strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role and projects from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, and make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
OpenWeb is committed to building diverse teams and upholding an equal employment workplace free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status.
Apply today to build your skills with us as you build a better web for everyone.
We care about your privacy. Please take a moment to review OpenWeb’s Privacy Practices.