Senior Director of Growth Marketing
We create a safe space for communities to thrive.
OpenWeb’s mission is to improve the quality of conversations online, building a healthier web where content creators of all kinds are empowered to thrive. As a product company, OpenWeb partners with publishers and brands to build strong, direct relationships with their audiences.
OpenWeb’s technology empowers its partners to build vibrant communities rooted in healthy conversations and robust social experiences. OpenWeb works with more than 1,000 top-tier publishers, hosting more than 100 million active users each month.
Founded in 2015, OpenWeb has over 300 employees in New York City, Tel Aviv, Kyiv, San Diego, Canada, London, and Paris and is backed by world-class investors including Georgian, Insight Partners, , Entrée Capital, The New York Times, Samsung Next, Dentsu, and ScaleUp. To date, the company has raised $393 million in funding and is currently valued at $1.5 billion.
To learn more about OpenWeb’s platform visit OpenWeb.com, or follow @OpenWebHQ on LinkedIn and Twitter.
What you will do:
As the Director of Growth Marketing you will sit at the pivot point between marketing activities and business outcomes. Focused on tangible goals, like developing and nurturing leads, increasing Partner awareness and satisfaction, and positioning OpenWeb as a leader in our space, you will be responsible for the strategic guidance, create development, and tactical optimization of our paid and organic marketing funnel. Your day to day task may include:
- Responsible for the generation and nurture of new leads;
- Ideate, set up, manage, and optimize campaigns across channels such as LinkedIn, SEM, email (HubSpot), etc.;
- Analyze performance and carry out data-driven optimization against OKRs;
- Recommendations for budget allocation, audience targeting, and segmentation;
- Recommendations for content and campaign creation; and,
- Forecasting campaign performance.
- Responsible for the development of event and community strategy;
- Accountable, with Marketing Manager, for the execution of events strategy, including owned events and sponsorships.
- Working across functions, and in partnership with the creative team, develop and execute a social media strategy;
- Responsible for social media growth strategy and execution;
- Accountable for social media growth OKRs.
What You’ll bring:
- You have an analytical mindset and take a methodical approach to your analyses, which enables you to discover key insights and make game-changing campaign recommendations;
- You’re passionate about brand marketing and love to bring big ideas to life;
- You can collect and examine audience insights to help develop creative marketing and acquisition plans;
- You have 6+ years of experience in marketing, preferably for a b2b audience;
- You’re comfortable working in a hyper-growth start-up environment, setting ambitious goals and achieving them independently
- You have familiarity with Salesforce, HubSpot, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager, WordPress, SimilarWeb, and/or similar marketing automation and analytic tools;
- You’ve had past successes developing digital marketing campaigns that reared tangible results, like an increase in pipeline.
What You'll Get:
The compensation package for the Director of Growth marketing role includes an annual salary ranging between $140,000-$150,000 base (based on candidates' experience and skill set). Additionally, this role is eligible forBonus, equity, and benefits, including:
- 100% subsidized Premium health benefits, including comprehensive vision, medical, and dental through Aetna.
- 401k + matching up to 4%.
- Uncapped PTO policy!
- Beautiful office in SoHo, NYC
- Work-from-home flexibility
- Phone reimbursement
- Telehealth plan with 24/7 access to a dedicated team of physical and mental healthcare providers.
- Company-sponsored Life and Accidental insurance.
- Team events, holiday parties, and outings
- Career growth & ownership
- Amazing coworkers!
The OpenWeb Culture:
We offer a dynamic and unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world-class and high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, and creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change and strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role and projects from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, and make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
OpenWeb is committed to building diverse teams and upholding an equal employment workplace free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status.
Apply today to build your skills with us as you build a better web for everyone.
We care about your privacy. Please take a moment to review OpenWeb’s Privacy Practices.