Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner
We create a safe space for communities to thrive.
OpenWeb’s mission is to improve the quality of conversations online, building a healthier web where content creators of all kinds are empowered to thrive. As a product company, OpenWeb partners with publishers and brands to build strong, direct relationships with their audiences.
OpenWeb’s technology empowers its partners to build vibrant communities rooted in healthy conversations and robust social experiences. OpenWeb works with more than 1,000 top-tier publishers, hosting more than 100 million active users each month.
Founded in 2015, OpenWeb has more than 300 employees in New York City, Tel Aviv, Kyiv, San Diego, Canada, London, and Paris and is backed by world-class investors, including Georgian, Insight Partners, Entrée Capital, The New York Times, Samsung Next, Dentsu, and ScaleUp. To date, the company has raised $393 million in funding and is currently valued at $1.5 billion.
To learn more about OpenWeb’s platform, visit OpenWeb.com, or follow @OpenWebHQ on LinkedIn and Twitter.
What You'll Do:
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process and ensure a positive candidate experience from application to onboarding.
- Collaborate closely with leaders, People Business Partners, and hiring managers to understand talent requirements.
- Utilize data and analytics to measure recruitment effectiveness, identify trends, and provide insights to drive continuous improvement.
- Build and execute effective sourcing strategies to attract top-tier candidates, such as job boards, social media, networking, and events.
- Creatively source top-notch candidates via multiple channels and maintain a strong pipeline of talents while creating a great candidate experience
- Be a trusted partner with hiring managers, understanding their needs, maintaining communication, and leading successful recruitment.
- Build and maintain relationships with external recruiting agencies.
- Deeply understand the business, Openweb’s culture, and various roles.
- You will report to Global Talent Acquisition Director
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of experience in a Talent Acquisition role in tech companies, preferably in Startup company.
- Proven background in leading an entire cycle recruiting process.
- Experience working on multiple G2M roles, varying in scope and leveling
- Proven expertise in in-depth behavioral interviews
- Create and maintain an excellent candidate experience
- Experience from AdTech companies - advantage
- A true team player who is willing and excited to contribute to our team’s and company's success
- Self-starter, independent, results-oriented, and attentive to details
- An in Social Science / Behavioural Science or equivalent
What You'll Get:
The compensation package for the Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner role includes an annual salary ranging between 120-140K OTE (based on candidates' experience and skill set). Additionally, this role is eligible for equity, and benefits, including:
Premium health benefits (subsidized in %100 for employees), including comprehensive vision, medical, and dental through Aetna.401kUncapped PTO policy!Phone reimbursement Telehealth plan with 24/7 access to a dedicated team of physical and mental healthcare providers.Company-sponsored Life and Accidental insurance.Team events, holiday parties, and outingsCareer growth & OwnershipAmazing coworkers!
The OpenWeb Culture
We offer a dynamic and unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to London, France, Kyiv, and Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world-class and high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, and creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change and strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role and projects from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, and make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
OpenWeb is committed to building diverse teams and upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status.
Build your skills with us as you build a better web for everyone. Join us!
Also, we care about your privacy! Please take a moment to review OpenWeb’s Privacy Practices.