We create a safe space for communities to thrive.
OpenWeb’s mission is to improve the quality of conversations online, building a healthier web where content creators of all kinds are empowered to thrive. As a product company, OpenWeb partners with publishers and brands to build strong, direct relationships with their audiences.
OpenWeb’s technology empowers its partners to build vibrant communities rooted in healthy conversations and robust social experiences. OpenWeb works with over 1,000 top-tier publishers, hosting over 100 million active users monthly.
Founded in 2015, OpenWeb has nearly 300 employees in New York City, Tel Aviv, Kyiv, San Diego, Canada, London, and Paris and is backed by world-class investors, including Georgian, Insight Partners, Entrée Capital, The New York Times, Samsung Next, Dentsu, and ScaleUp. To date, the company has raised $393 million in funding and is currently valued at $1.5 billion.
To learn more about OpenWeb’s platform, visit OpenWeb.com, or follow @OpenWebHQ on LinkedIn and Twitter.
What You'll Do:
- Marketing and development of Adyoulike's offer memorization to the portfolio clients (Native, Social, Video, Live, and programmatic content creation) ;
- Identify within the agencies the organizational chart of the different services (Management, Consulting, Purchasing, and Specialized departments)
- Prospecting, meeting, advising, and developing the loyalty of a clientele of media agencies and advertisers;
- Respond to client briefs
- Managing the turnover of a portfolio of media agencies and their associated advertisers;
- Retention of existing contacts and upselling on existing client accounts;
- Negotiation and retention of your clients;
- Creating new lines of business with new clients within your portfolio;
- Managing the prospecting plan by organizing daily meetings with the clients in your portfolio (presentations, lunches, parties, PR, etc.)
- Providing answers to client briefs, following up until signature, optimizing campaigns, and sending final reports (with the help of the traffic management team) and recommendations for future campaigns;
- Identifying customer needs and making appropriate recommendations;
- Preparation of sales materials and presentations to your clients (with the help of the marketing team);
- Creation and follow-up of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports;
- Organizing customer events.
- You will report to Agency Sales Director
What You'll Bring:
- two years minimum of experience (agency or management)
- Strong knowledge of the daily use of CRM tools (Salesforce)
- Strong knowledge of the Office pack (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proficiency in English
What You'll Get:
- 75% reimbursement of the public transport subscription
- Lunch vouchers 10 € per day, 60% reimbursement
- Mutual Insurance Company Noveocare
- Amazing coworkers!
The OpenWeb Culture
We offer a dynamic and unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to London, France, Kyiv, and Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world-class and high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, and creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change and strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role and projects from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, and make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
OpenWeb is committed to building diverse teams and upholding an equal employment workplace free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status.
Build your skills with us as you build a better web for everyone. Join us!
Also, we care about your privacy! Please take a moment to review OpenWeb’s Privacy Practices.