We create a safe space for communities to thrive.
OpenWeb’s mission is to improve the quality of conversations online, building a healthier web where content creators of all kinds are empowered to thrive. As a product company, OpenWeb partners with publishers and brands to build strong, direct relationships with their audiences.
OpenWeb’s technology empowers its partners to build vibrant communities rooted in healthy conversations and robust social experiences. OpenWeb works with more than 1,000 top-tier publishers, hosting more than 100 million active users each month.
Founded in 2015, OpenWeb has nearly 300 employees in New York City, Tel Aviv, Kyiv, San Diego, Canada, London, and Paris and is backed by world-class investors, including Georgian, Insight Partners, Entrée Capital, The New York Times, Samsung Next, Dentsu, and ScaleUp. To date, the company has raised $393 million in funding and is currently valued at $1.5 billion.
To learn more about OpenWeb’s platform, visit OpenWeb.com, or follow @OpenWebHQ on LinkedIn and Twitter.
What You'll Do:
- End-to-End Solutions: Build solutions from idea to production deployments as part of our dedicated AI/ML team.
- Optimization: Work on critical areas like content moderation and ads optimization, ensuring the right ad reaches the right user at the perfect moment.
- Tech Stack Ownership: Utilize our efficient infrastructure and tools to automate processes and deploy cutting edge technology which is used by millions of users.
- Collaboration: Engage in weekly learning sessions, sharing insights on interesting topics, frameworks, or codes that spark innovation within the team.
- You will be reporting to the Director of Data Science.
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years as an MLOps Engineer with hands-on experience in deploying and automating ML solutions at a large scale.
- Proficiency with big data processing engines like Spark and languages like Python/Scala/Go.
- Experience with Codebase management, ML experiment tracking, inference APIs, etc..
- Down-to-earth, positive, open, and efficient approach, embracing our team culture of efficient/smart meetings and the love for building AI solutions.
The OpenWeb Culture
We offer a dynamic and unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to London, France, Kyiv, and Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world-class and high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, and creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change and strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role and projects from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, and make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
OpenWeb is committed to building diverse teams and upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status.
Build your skills with us as you build a better web for everyone. Join us!
Also, we care about your privacy! Please take a moment to review OpenWeb’s Privacy Practices