Technical Solutions Specialist
We create a safe space for communities to thrive.
OpenWeb’s mission is to improve the quality of conversations online, building a healthier web where content creators of all kinds are empowered to thrive. As a product company, OpenWeb partners with publishers and brands to build strong, direct relationships with their audiences.
OpenWeb’s technology empowers its partners to build vibrant communities rooted in healthy conversations and robust social experiences. OpenWeb works with more than 1,000 top-tier publishers, hosting more than 100 million active users each month.
Founded in 2015, OpenWeb has more than 300 employees in New York City, Tel Aviv, Kyiv, San Diego, Canada, London, and Paris and is backed by world-class investors, including Georgian, Insight Partners, Entrée Capital, The New York Times, Samsung Next, Dentsu, and ScaleUp. To date, the company has raised $393 million in funding and is currently valued at $1.5 billion.
To learn more about OpenWeb’s platform, visit OpenWeb.com, or follow @OpenWebHQ on LinkedIn and Twitter.
You will do:
- Partners First. Handle technical and high-profile escalations from our publishers and partners.
- Project Management. Manage end-to-end commercial technical needs - communicate with potential and current customers by handling, supporting, and clarifying tasks. Act as our liaison between our development team and commercial teams globally.
- Team Management. Lead our EMEA Technical Support Specialist to prioritize and assign support and implementation tasks. while building processes and policies as needed.
- Hands-on. Handle and resolve technical and high-profile escalations.
- Breadth. This role really touches everything from people management, to ticket requests, to building a formalized support team for EMEA and working with leadership across the organization.
You will bring:
- 1+ years of technical experience in a Tier 1-2 Support/Technical Engineering/Technical Implementation team
- 2+ years of previous experience
- Fluent in English
- Strong familiarity with web products, web/mobile SDKs and APIs
- Strong focus on user experience; high sense of urgency, empathetic with needs, naturally goes "the extra mile"
- Highly analytical and process oriented. Able to thrive in dynamic, complex environments while accurately setting priorities and maintaining clarity
The OpenWeb Culture
We offer a dynamic and unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to London, France, Kyiv, and Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world-class and high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, and creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change and strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role and projects from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, and make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
OpenWeb is committed to building diverse teams and upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status.
Build your skills with us as you build a better web for everyone. Join us!
Also, we care about your privacy! Please take a moment to review OpenWeb’s Privacy Practices.