Senior Partner Success Manager
We create a safe space for communities to thrive.
OpenWeb is on a mission to improve the quality of conversations online — and build an internet where content creators of every kind are empowered to truly own their audience relationships & thrive independently.
We build technologies that are rooted in healthy conversations, transparent first-party data relationships, and mutual economic prosperity for all stakeholders. Wherever there is a content creator to empower, a conversation to protect, or a community to host — OpenWeb will be there.
Today, OpenWeb partners with more than 1,000 top-tier publishers (including The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Yahoo, HuffPost, Fox, Hearst, Refinery 29, and more) and hosts over 115 million active users across the internet every month
Founded in 2015, OpenWeb has over 250 employees between New York City and Tel Aviv, London, Paris, San Diego, and Canada, and is backed by top-tier investors such as Insight Partners, Georgian, Entrée Capital, The New York Times, Samsung Next, and Dentsu among others
Together, we are empowering individuals to take action, and demand more from one another. We're crafting technology that naturally brings people together and fosters healthy discussion—so they have more dinner-table talks and less shouting matches online. It starts with us. Let's take the web back from the trolls - together. Are you in?
What You'll Do:
- Proactively provide white glove service to our partners by understanding their organization's business needs, and providing world-class service
- Collaborate with Publisher Sales and R&D teams in order to manage and grow relationships with our publisher partners
- Support the Partner Support team with onboarding and software integration processes for large media publishers by coordinating internal and external resources
- Support the team in monitoring and analyzing performance metrics in order to grow partner revenues and identify upsell and expansion opportunities
- Communicate business intelligence from partners to the product management team in regards to new product development features
- Be an OpenWeb product expert!
What You'll Bring:
- Previous technical account management experience within either the SaaS, publishing tech, or advertising tech space along with outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
- Very strong analytical skills combined with a solid understanding of web technologies, digital media revenue ecosystems, and web advertising measurements and analytics
- Sales-oriented mindset with a history of successfully driving revenue by expanding and up-selling publisher or SaaS accounts
- Thorough understanding of advertisement and media technology along with experience managing relationships with technical client teams is a major benefit
- Positive, fun energy combined with a fiery passion for relationship management - we want our clients to have the best OpenWeb experience possible!
What You'll Get:
Our Senior Partner Success Manager compensation package includes an annual salary ranging between $115,000-$125,000 (based on candidate's experience and skill set). Additionally, this role is eligible for quarterly commissions, equity and benefits including:
- Premium health benefits (subsidized in 100% for employees) including comprehensive vision, medical, dental through Aetna.
- 401k + matching up to 4%.
- Uncapped PTO policy!
- Phone reimbursement
- Telehealth plan with 24/7 access to a dedicated team of physical and mental healthcare providers.
- Company sponsored Life and Accidental insurance.
- Team events, holiday parties and outings
- Career growth & ownership
- Amazing coworkers!
The OpenWeb Culture
We offer a dynamic and unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world class and high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, and creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change and strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role and projects, from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, and make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
OpenWeb is committed to building diverse teams and upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status.
Build your skills with us as you build a better web for everyone. Join us! Also, we care about your privacy! Please take a moment to review OpenWeb's Privacy Practice