iOS Team Lead
We create a safe space for communities to thrive.
OpenWeb’s mission is to improve the quality of conversations online, building a healthier web where content creators of all kinds are empowered to thrive. As a product company, OpenWeb partners with publishers and brands to build strong, direct relationships with their audiences.
OpenWeb’s technology empowers its partners to build vibrant communities rooted in healthy conversations and robust social experiences. OpenWeb works with more than 1,000 top-tier publishers, hosting more than 100 million active users each month.
Founded in 2015, OpenWeb has nearly 300 employees in New York City, Tel Aviv, Kyiv, San Diego, Canada, London, and Paris and is backed by world-class investors, including Georgian, Insight Partners, Entrée Capital, The New York Times, Samsung Next, Dentsu, and ScaleUp. To date, the company has raised $393 million in funding and is currently valued at $1.5 billion.
To learn more about OpenWeb’s platform, visit OpenWeb.com, or follow @OpenWebHQ on LinkedIn and Twitter.
What You'll Do:
- Your Mission. Built a best-in-class iOS Mobile SDK and lead a highly professional, collaborative team of mobile engineers.
- Build the future. End-to-end planning and execution of the structure for our iOS Mobile SDK to match our current scope of product offerings between mobile and web.
- Hands on. Be responsible for writing high-quality, UI, defect-free, secure, extensible, and reusable code, and ensure that code is protected and tested through rigorous automated practices.
- Team work. Partner closely with the product/design team and play an active role in moving our product from the web to mobile.
What You'll Bring:
- 6+ years of experience working hands-on in iOS development of complex native applications
- 2+ years of experience as a Team Lead or Scrum Lead
- Experience with scalable SDK development using Swift, MVVM, Background Threads, and UI/UX.
- Experience with RxSwift, and Unit Testing.
- Hands-on end-to-end development of iOS mobile SDK features using agile methods.
- Able to take ownership and to communicate respectfully and effectively with both technical and non-technical teams
- Experience with performance optimization of large native code bases
- Strong Product and Business sense
- You will be reporting to the Mobile Team Lead.
The OpenWeb Culture
We offer a dynamic and unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to London, France, Kyiv, and Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world-class and high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, and creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change and strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role and projects from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, and make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
OpenWeb is committed to building diverse teams and upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status.
Build your skills with us as you build a better web for everyone. Join us!
Also, we care about your privacy! Please take a moment to review OpenWeb’s Privacy Practices