Senior Product Designer
Talon Cyber Security
Our mission at Talon is to enable and protect the distributed workforce, impacting how hundreds of millions of employees around the globe work. We empower organizations to adopt hybrid, flexible and productive work models while gaining a robust cyber security posture regardless of the device and location. At Talon, we are delivering the first secure enterprise browser designed to secure the distributed workforce, solving a major technical challenge, and seizing a unique business opportunity.
As Talonists, we value kindness, excellence, creativity, problem-solving, ownership, personal integrity, teamwork, and professionalism while maintaining a super fun and friendly environment.
Winner of the Innovation Sandbox Contest at RSA Conference 2022, Talon is partnering with the two leading vendors in endpoint security: CrowdStrike and Microsoft. Talon has raised $126M in funding from top cybersecurity VCs, including Ballistic Ventures, CrowdStrike’s Falcon Fund, Evolution Equity Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Merlin Ventures, Sorenson Ventures, SYN Ventures, and Team8.
- Lead the end-to-end product design process, from concept ideation to final production, ensuring a user-centered and data-driven approach.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including product managers and engineers, to gather requirements, set design goals, and create design briefs.
- Translate complex concepts and requirements into intuitive, aesthetically pleasing, and functional design solutions using industry-leading design tools and techniques.
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure the successful implementation of designs while considering technical constraints and feasibility.
- Conduct user research, usability testing, and market analysis to gain insights into user behaviors, pain points, and opportunities for improvement.
- User advocacy throughout the organization, ensuring that design decisions are based on user feedback and data.
- Proven experience (5+ years) as a Product Designer, with a strong portfolio of B2B and SaaS web applications.
- Expert proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as A Sketch, Abstract, Figma, Zeplin, InVision, XD, Photoshop & Illustratoror similar.
- Deep understanding of user-centered design principles, information architecture, and interaction design.
- Experience with user research methodologies and usability testing to inform design decisions.
- Strong project management and leadership skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and present design ideas and concepts.
- Passion for staying up-to-date with design trends, emerging technologies, and industry innovations.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of and experience in Cybersecurity products.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in design, Interaction Design, Industrial Design, or a related field.