Our mission at Talon is to enable and protect the distributed workforce, impacting how hundreds of millions of employees around the globe work. We empower organizations to adopt hybrid, flexible and productive work models while gaining a robust cyber security posture regardless of the device and location. At Talon, we are delivering the first secure enterprise browser designed to secure the distributed workforce, solving a major technical challenge, and seizing a unique business opportunity.
As Talonists, we value kindness, excellence, creativity, problem-solving, ownership, personal integrity, teamwork, and professionalism while maintaining a super fun and friendly environment.
Winner of the Innovation Sandbox Contest at RSA Conference 2022, Talon is partnering with the two leading vendors in endpoint security: CrowdStrike and Microsoft. Talon has raised $126M in funding from top cybersecurity VCs, including Ballistic Ventures, CrowdStrike’s Falcon Fund, Evolution Equity Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Merlin Ventures, Sorenson Ventures, SYN Ventures, and Team8.
- Be part of the core development team that develops end to end features from scratch to production; design, implement, test and release.
- Solve a wide variety of challenges - from low-level platform specific problems to high level software engineering decision making.
- Participate in our Agile, delivery-focused development process. Be part of a startup company: help setting priorities and making design decisions based on your experience and insights to build our product and grow our vision.
- Team player, ambitious, and creative.
- At least 5 years of experience developing with either/both:
a. C++, preferably using modern standards (C++14, C++17, C++20).
b. Objective-C in a MacOS environment.
- Excellent scripting skills in bash and python.
- Experience with large scale systems, multi-platform systems (Windows/Mac/ Linux/ Android/IOS).
- Strong understanding of CI/CD concepts, including automation concepts.
- Excellent debugging skills of complex systems using various tools.
Nice to Have:
- Understand how Web Browsers work (cookies, sandboxing, profiles).
- Experience working on and contributing to open-source projects.
- Understand cryptographic concepts and experience implementing secure protocols.
Something looks off?