Our mission at Talon is to enable and protect the distributed workforce, impacting how hundreds of millions of employees around the globe work. We empower organizations to adopt hybrid, flexible and productive work models while gaining a robust cyber security posture regardless of the device and location. At Talon, we are delivering the first secure enterprise browser designed to secure the distributed workforce, solving a major technical challenge, and seizing a unique business opportunity.
As Talonists, we value kindness, excellence, creativity, problem-solving, ownership, personal integrity, teamwork, and professionalism while maintaining a super fun and friendly environment.
Winner of the Innovation Sandbox Contest at RSA Conference 2022, Talon is partnering with the two leading vendors in endpoint security: CrowdStrike and Microsoft. Talon has raised $126M in funding from top cybersecurity VCs, including Ballistic Ventures, CrowdStrike’s Falcon Fund, Evolution Equity Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Merlin Ventures, Sorenson Ventures, SYN Ventures, and Team8.
- Develop and support the CI/CD processes for our product development.
- Build an infrastructure for effective, high-quality development and release efforts.
- Setup and maintain a robust cloud monitoring system.
- Own the production environment and be responsible for the incident response & on-call strategy.
- Ambitious team player, with an urge for problem-solving.
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer, working in Linux environment. Programming experience with one or more of: Python, C#, Java, Go,C++ and Node.js.
- Production experience with Public Cloud & container orchestration systems in a microservices environment.
- Design and develop tools for managing and applying DevOps principles, such as CI/CD automation and IaaC on our Cloud-based systems.
- Experience building CI/CD platforms ground up while implementing principles such as IaaC using any of the following: Github Actions, GitLabs, Jenkins, Bamboo, or similar.
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with Big Data, Event Streaming, and Database technologies. Such as Spark, Kafka, MongoDB, PostgresDB.
- Experience working in highly-scalable, zero-downtime production environments servicing millions of endpoints.
- Experience working in multiple platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and IOS.
Something looks off?