Full Stack Developer
Our mission at Talon is to enable and protect the distributed workforce, impacting how hundreds of millions of employees around the globe work. We empower organizations to adopt hybrid, flexible and productive work models while gaining a robust cyber security posture regardless of the device and location. At Talon, we are delivering the first secure enterprise browser designed to secure the distributed workforce, solving a major technical challenge, and seizing a unique business opportunity.
As Talonists, we value kindness, excellence, creativity, problem-solving, ownership, personal integrity, teamwork, and professionalism while maintaining a super fun and friendly environment.
Winner of the Innovation Sandbox Contest at RSA Conference 2022, Talon is partnering with the two leading vendors in endpoint security: CrowdStrike and Microsoft. Talon has raised $126M in funding from top cybersecurity VCs, including Ballistic Ventures, CrowdStrike’s Falcon Fund, Evolution Equity Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Merlin Ventures, Sorenson Ventures, SYN Ventures, and Team8.
- Be responsible for full-stack application development (frontend and backend)
- Practice the most advanced client and server-side techniques using the best technologies available: Node.js, Golang, React, GraphQL, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS.
- Participate in our Agile, delivery-focused development process.
- Be part of our early-stage start-up; help setting priorities and making design decisions based on your experience and insights to build our product and grow our vision.
- Independent team player with a passion for coding & technology.
- 5+ years working as a full stack developer.
- Proficiency with server-side languages (such as Node.JS, Python and Golang).
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS/Azure/GCP).
Nice to Have:
- Experience developing high load/high traffic user-facing software.
- Experience in a cyber security company. Involvement in open-source projects, passion for publishing blog posts and educational content.
Something looks off?