Our mission at Talon is to enable and protect the distributed workforce, impacting how hundreds of millions of employees around the globe work. We empower organizations to adopt hybrid, flexible and productive work models while gaining a robust cyber security posture regardless of the device and location. At Talon, we are delivering the first secure enterprise browser designed to secure the distributed workforce, solving a major technical challenge, and seizing a unique business opportunity.
As Talonists, we value kindness, excellence, creativity, problem-solving, ownership, personal integrity, teamwork, and professionalism while maintaining a super fun and friendly environment.
Winner of the Innovation Sandbox Contest at RSA Conference 2022, Talon is partnering with the two leading vendors in endpoint security: CrowdStrike and Microsoft. Talon has raised $126M in funding from top cybersecurity VCs, including Ballistic Ventures, CrowdStrike’s Falcon Fund, Evolution Equity Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Merlin Ventures, Sorenson Ventures, SYN Ventures, and Team8.
- Work closely with engineering teams to specify and prioritize product features and improvements.
- Translate business goals into objectives and product KPIs and ensure product initiatives have the right direction and focus to succeed in the market. Define and specify how the product will be measured to learn and constantly improve.
- Write product specifications, user stories and build wireframes.
- Work with all of the product stakeholders – R&D, UI/UX, Business Development, Marketing, Customer Success – to create the product strategy and road-map.
- Team player, positive attitude, problem-solver.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a similar role in a Cyber-security, B2B, SaaS companies.
- Experience working with Development teams.
- Experience with writing user stories, and specifying product features.
- Experience in transforming opportunities and business needs into products and features. Strong organizational, executional and analytical skills.
- Experience managing the full product life cycle (idea – GTM).
Nice to Have:
- Experience working on Data-Driven products.
- Experience defining or overseeing UX aspects of product development.
Something looks off?