Senior Backend Developer
Our mission at Talon is to enable and protect the distributed workforce, impacting how hundreds of millions of employees around the globe work. We empower organizations to adopt hybrid, flexible and productive work models while gaining a robust cyber security posture regardless of the device and location. At Talon, we are delivering the first secure enterprise browser designed to secure the distributed workforce, solving a major technical challenge, and seizing a unique business opportunity.
As Talonists, we value kindness, excellence, creativity, problem-solving, ownership, personal integrity, teamwork, and professionalism while maintaining a super fun and friendly environment.
Winner of the Innovation Sandbox Contest at RSA Conference 2022, Talon is partnering with the two leading vendors in endpoint security: CrowdStrike and Microsoft. Talon has raised $126M in funding from top cybersecurity VCs, including Ballistic Ventures, CrowdStrike’s Falcon Fund, Evolution Equity Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Merlin Ventures, Sorenson Ventures, SYN Ventures, and Team8.
- Own the core microservices development end-to-end. Including writing high-quality tests that'll enable rapid delivery of new features.
- Build a highly scalable architecture to support our product.
- Be part of our early-stage start-up; help setting priorities and making design decisions based on your experience and insights to build our product and grow our vision.
- Team player, positive attitude and a knack for problem-solving.
- 5+ years of experience in Typescript/Python/C#/Java/Golang.
- Experience with software engineering best practices and methodologies (testing, code reviews, clean code, etc.)
- Ability and willingness to communicate opinions as well as accept other approaches.
Nice to Have:
- Experience developing high load/high traffic user-facing software.
- Experience in a cyber security company. Involvement in open-source projects, passion for publishing blog posts and educational content.
Something looks off?