Our mission at Talon is to enable and protect the distributed workforce, impacting how hundreds of millions of employees around the globe work. We empower organizations to adopt hybrid, flexible and productive work models while gaining a robust cyber security posture regardless of the device and location. At Talon, we are delivering the first secure enterprise browser designed to secure the distributed workforce, solving a major technical challenge, and seizing a unique business opportunity.
As Talonists, we value kindness, excellence, creativity, problem-solving, ownership, personal integrity, teamwork, and professionalism while maintaining a super fun and friendly environment.
Winner of the Innovation Sandbox Contest at RSA Conference 2022, Talon is partnering with the two leading vendors in endpoint security: CrowdStrike and Microsoft. Talon has raised $126M in funding from top cybersecurity VCs, including Ballistic Ventures, CrowdStrike’s Falcon Fund, Evolution Equity Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Merlin Ventures, Sorenson Ventures, SYN Ventures, and Team8.
- Serve as the face of Talon at our office front desk, welcoming visitors and the team.
- Ensure excellent operation of the office & employees' everyday life (including managing vendors for refreshments, office supplies, cleaning, maintenance ,etc.).
- Act as an employee experience specialist, as such you will be responsible for our employees' well-being, including Happy Hours, company events, holiday gifts and more.
- Ensuring the office work-environment is kept and organized to a high standard.
- Alongside the HR department, work to uphold office policies as necessary and support onboarding logistics.
- Help the finance department with the documentation of expenses and invoice preparation.
- Support various administrative projects (both immediate and long-term).
- Availability for a full-time position from our Tel Aviv office.
Nice to Have:
- Friendliness and great communication skills.
- Highly committed and hardworking team player, with a service-oriented positive attitude.
- Focus and attention to small details.
- Multitasking and prioritizing are easy for you, even under a complex workload.
- Excellent English and Hebrew communication skills (verbal & written).
- Full knowledge of MS Office, Outlook ,etc.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience as an office manager at a start-up / High Tech enterprise.
Something looks off?