Senior Account Executive- West
Our mission at Talon is to enable and protect the distributed workforce, impacting how hundreds of millions of employees around the globe work. We empower organizations to adopt hybrid, flexible and productive work models while gaining a robust cyber security posture regardless of the device and location. At Talon, we are delivering the first secure enterprise browser designed to secure the distributed workforce, solving a major technical challenge, and seizing a unique business opportunity.
As Talonists, we value kindness, excellence, creativity, problem-solving, ownership, personal integrity, teamwork, and professionalism while maintaining a super fun and friendly environment.
Winner of the Innovation Sandbox Contest at RSA Conference 2022, Talon is partnering with the two leading vendors in endpoint security: CrowdStrike and Microsoft. Talon has raised $126M in funding from top cybersecurity VCs, including Ballistic Ventures, CrowdStrike’s Falcon Fund, Evolution Equity Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Merlin Ventures, Sorenson Ventures, SYN Ventures, and Team8.
- Own, lead and guide the full sales cycle from initial customer meeting through commercial negotiations and contracting
- Generating and executing an accurate, timely and professional sales strategy plan, as well as account planning achieving high customer satisfaction
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Innovate and develop new ways to sell enterprise software
- Collaborate across Sales, Marketing and Product teams to ensure prospects get timely information that increases product knowledge and interest
- 5+ years of sales experience in a cyber rapidly-growing Start-Up environment selling to large enterprise companies (3,000+ employees)
- 3+ years meeting/exceeding min $1.25M personal quota
- 5+ years experience in selling technical cyber products and ability to engage in high-level technical discussions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with Israeli Start-Ups
- At least 2 years experience as an SDR
- Experience in selling EDR solutions into large and complex enterprises
- Local channel partner relationships
Something looks off?