Sales Engineer - West Region
Talon Cyber Security
Our mission at Talon is to enable and protect the distributed workforce, impacting how hundreds of millions of employees around the globe work. We empower organizations to adopt hybrid, flexible and productive work models while gaining a robust cyber security posture regardless of the device and location. At Talon, we are delivering the first secure enterprise browser designed to secure the distributed workforce, solving a major technical challenge, and seizing a unique business opportunity.
As Talonists, we value kindness, excellence, creativity, problem-solving, ownership, personal integrity, teamwork, and professionalism while maintaining a super fun and friendly environment.
Winner of the Innovation Sandbox Contest at RSA Conference 2022, Talon is partnering with the two leading vendors in endpoint security: CrowdStrike and Microsoft. Talon has raised $126M in funding from top cybersecurity VCs, including Ballistic Ventures, CrowdStrike’s Falcon Fund, Evolution Equity Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Merlin Ventures, Sorenson Ventures, SYN Ventures, and Team8.
- Work closely with the Sales teams and Channel partners in executing opportunities in the field through driving value and alignment to business goals
- Represent the company in speaking engagements, writing RFP's, training partners
- Running day-to-day demos and POVs to support sales efforts
- Be a critical member of the Sales Engineering team, a contributor to goal achievement, a communicative voice across product
- 3-5+ years experience as a Sales Engineer selling into large enterprise organizations
- 5+ years using business systems - Partner CRM, BI, Salesforce, etc.
- 5+ years experience in selling technical Cyber Security products and ability to engage in high-level technical discussions
- Have a very strong technical Cyber background
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with Israeli Start-Ups
- Worked previously as an SE at an EDR vendor