Partner Alliance Manager - IL
Our mission at Talon is to enable and protect the distributed workforce, impacting how hundreds of millions of employees around the globe work. We empower organizations to adopt hybrid, flexible and productive work models while gaining a robust cyber security posture regardless of the device and location. At Talon, we are delivering the first secure enterprise browser designed to secure the distributed workforce, solving a major technical challenge, and seizing a unique business opportunity.
As Talonists, we value kindness, excellence, creativity, problem-solving, ownership, personal integrity, teamwork, and professionalism while maintaining a super fun and friendly environment.
Winner of the Innovation Sandbox Contest at RSA Conference 2022, Talon is partnering with the two leading vendors in endpoint security: CrowdStrike and Microsoft. Talon has raised $126M in funding from top cybersecurity VCs, including Ballistic Ventures, CrowdStrike’s Falcon Fund, Evolution Equity Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Merlin Ventures, Sorenson Ventures, SYN Ventures, and Team8.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Partner Alliance Manager to join our team. As the Partner Alliance Manager, you will be responsible for developing and managing partnerships with our key strategic partners. You will work closely with our sales, marketing, and product teams to identify, develop and execute partnership strategies that drive revenue growth and market share.
- Develop and manage relationships with key strategic partners and Cloud Solution Providers.
- Identify and pursue new partnership opportunities that align with the company's strategic goals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop partnership proposals, negotiate agreements and ensure successful execution.
- Work with sales, marketing, and product teams to develop joint value propositions, messaging, and go-to-market plans.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of partnerships, including tracking performance, resolving issues, and identifying opportunities for growth.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our partners' businesses, products, and services.
- 3-5+ years of experience in partnership management or business development.
- Experience working with Cloud Solution Providers preferred.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated success in developing, managing partnerships, and drive revenue growth and market share through partnerships.
- Experience working with business systems - (Partner CRM, Salesforce, etc).
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Experience in the Cyber industry - advantage.
Something looks off?