Director of Business Development - Temporary (Maternity Leave Replacement)
Our mission at Talon is to enable and protect the distributed workforce, impacting how hundreds of millions of employees around the globe work. We empower organizations to adopt hybrid, flexible and productive work models while gaining a robust cyber security posture regardless of the device and location. At Talon, we are delivering the first secure enterprise browser designed to secure the distributed workforce, solving a major technical challenge, and seizing a unique business opportunity.
As Talonists, we value kindness, excellence, creativity, problem-solving, ownership, personal integrity, teamwork, and professionalism while maintaining a super fun and friendly environment.
Winner of the Innovation Sandbox Contest at RSA Conference 2022, Talon is partnering with the two leading vendors in endpoint security: CrowdStrike and Microsoft. Talon has raised $126M in funding from top cybersecurity VCs, including Ballistic Ventures, CrowdStrike’s Falcon Fund, Evolution Equity Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Merlin Ventures, Sorenson Ventures, SYN Ventures, and Team8.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Director of Business Development to join our team.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and managing partnerships with our key strategic partners.
You will work closely with our sales, marketing, and product teams to identify, develop and execute partnership strategies that drive revenue growth and market share.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive business development strategy to drive revenue growth and expand market presence.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities through market research, networking, and lead generation activities with exciting partners.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key partners, and industry influencers.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop tailored solutions for clients and ensure successful project delivery.
- Monitor market trends, competitive activities, and industry developments to identify strategic opportunities and risks.
- Track sales performance, analyze data, and provide regular reports to senior management.
- At least 5 years of experience in Business Development, Sales, Strategic Partnerships, or any equivalent business function within a fast-paced, agile, global hyper-growth SaaS software startup
- At least 2 years of managerial experience and the ability to empower and grow talented individuals
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth and achieving sales targets through partnerships and alliances
- Proven experience in business development and building partnerships in a cybersecurity company
- Solid understanding of the global cybersecurity market and emerging trends
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships and negotiate effectively
- Strong presentation and proposal writing skills
- Willingness to travel, as required
Something looks off?